YOU CAN PROVIDE A HELPING HAND!
There are many ways to offer support and assistance to survivors of Domestic and Sexual Violence in our community. Here are a few examples!
- Prepare a meal for the women and children staying in our shelter.
- Adopt a family at Christmas time.
- Provide a snack for our support groups hosted on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Donate gently used clothing that you are no longer wearing.
- Provide a snack or treat for our Kid’s Group hosted Monday – Friday.
- Show your support at any one of our local events!
The following items are always needed at Oasis A Safe Haven’s emergency shelter:
- Paper Products (Toilet Paper, Tissue, Paper Towels, etc.)
- Cleaning Supplies
- Laundry Detergent (Prefer Pods)
- Hand Sanitizer
- Toiletries (Bath Soap, Deodorant, Body Lotion, Shampoo/Conditioner, Hair Products, etc.)
- Women and children’s socks and underwear (variety of sizes)